Tool palette bug?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Jul 28 13:57:44 EDT 2010

On 7/28/10 11:30 AM, DunbarX at aol.com wrote:
> Thanks, Jacque.
>
> That the template object is what is set by those tools is completely
> understandable, and totally unresearchable. Longing for a Rev Goodman.

Like Stephen said, Rev got too big. I've considered writing a book a
couple of times and couldn't face the task. It would take years and the
book would cost $100 minimum.

There's one search mechanism you may not be aware of though. It needs
updating, but mostly still works. Under the Help menu, choose
"Revolution search engine". There are lots of options there for
searching web sites (that's the part that needs updating,) lists,
documentation, online search engines, and other resources. It's a more
comprehensive search than just what the dictionary offers.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com