Startup

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Jul 28 11:56:05 EDT 2010

On 7/28/10 10:29 AM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

> If what you want is a set of scripts available for all your stacks in
> the IDE, it would be much simpler to just make a plugin:

That's what I've done and it works very well. I set it to open my
library stack invisibly when Rev starts up, so it doesn't use any screen
space. I ported my most useful HC home handlers into it, and have since
added a lot more.

And yeah, Rev plugins are only loaded on startup, so you need to restart
the IDE whenever you add a new one.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com