Regarding Rodeo discussions

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Tue Jul 27 09:56:44 EDT 2010

Robert,

You, sir, are a true chronicler of our times and you answered the question I posed yesterday. Bravo!

As a reminder to others, the year is 2010, not 1910. CEOs email customers directly. Developers take turns handling support questions. Everything becomes a Tweet.

Thank you,

Jerry Daniels

Follow the Rodeo discussion:
http://rodeoapps.com/discuss-among-yourselves-0