Regarding Rodeo discussions

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Mon Jul 26 16:57:27 EDT 2010

Mike-

Monday, July 26, 2010, 1:08:17 PM, you wrote:

> Francois,

> I don't know anything about the status of mobile rev, so I'll
> have to let the experts comment on that. For some reason, it seems
> like Mark and I have gotten on each other's nerves this afternoon,
> so I wouldn't put too much stock in what either of us have said in
> the last few posts.

Just to set the record straight publicly, this definitely has not
"gotten on my nerves". I probably shouldn't have responded to the
trolling, but I couldn't resist. From my part, this was just OT
bantering - I want to apologize if it's gotten your hackles up
(whatever they are - have to go look this up), because it wasn't the
intent at all.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net