[OT] Franklin 3D - any new examples or projects out there

Glen Bojsza gbojsza at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 16:18:57 EDT 2010

As like many, I purchased the MegaBundle that was offered, both for possible
immediate use --> future use and to support the Rev community.

Currently, I am starting a project that requires 3D plots (Electromagnetic
Wave simulations) and thought that Franklin 3D and Rev would be a good
solution.

Is there anyone out there that can share their experiences, examples etc
with myself and the rest of the Rev community?

Also, is there anyone that has some experience in doing 3D plots?

regards,

Glen