Jailbreaking Everything

Phil Davis revdev at pdslabs.net
Mon Jul 26 14:53:22 EDT 2010

<memoryLane>
I remember a magazine article from my youth (1960's) describing how
someone had taken a Fiat 600 and put a Porsche engine in it (I forget if
it was a 912 or 911 engine - either one would be quite radical). Now
THAT's a jailbreak I can appreciate! I guess it resonated with me
because I had a Fiat 600 at the time.
</memoryLane>

Phil Davis