Jailbreaking Everything

Paul Looney support at ahsomme.com
Mon Jul 26 14:16:48 EDT 2010

Richard,
I'd like to see everything "jail broken".

Next up:
The ability to order a GM car with a Ford transmission and a Mercedes
engine (especially the four cylinder, twin turbo, Diesel they have in
Europe and Canada).

This might spread beyond the US. Sarah could get a Ford Falcon with
mechanicals from a Holden Commodore.

Meanwhile in the European Union: Jan could get a Audi A8 with brakes
from a BMW 7i. Kevin could upgrade his next Bentley with seats from a
Ferrari. Hugh could get that wonderful Peugot suspension and put it
into...

Think I'll order a new Citroen catalog. Wonder if they still have the
2CV? Would be nice with the sound system from a ...
Paul Looney