Rodeo: 1st naive question.

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Sun Jul 25 16:16:39 EDT 2010

Richmond,

You'll find a wealth of info on our site which is linked below.

Answers below...

Best,

Jerry Daniels

Get Rodeo beta and save $100:
http://rodeoapps.com/limited-pre-release-offer

On Jul 25, 2010, at 2:59 PM, Richmond wrote:

> 1.  Is Rodeo a different IDE that works with the RunRev engine?

Yes, it is a different IDE running either on the web or in a native Mac Xcode-built app. It does not use the RunRev engine on the user's machine. It uses revServer and PHP on the server to create web pages.

>     An add-on to RunRev?

No. No Rev needed.

>     A different IDE witha different engine?

Yes. See above.