IP/UDP Sockets in REV

Ewan Richardson ewan at supremis.co.uk
Sun Jul 25 14:40:16 EDT 2010

Im in the process of writing some tools for ASTERIX radar data (air traffic
control stuff).

The most basic form of this can be UDP over a network. So I can safely
assume that there will be a header of around 28 bytes on the beginning of
the message generated by rev.

That's fairly good news for me, as I have enough to do without checksums!
Have also run the output through wireshark, which answered my own question!

Already had limited success today with the protocol, so ill keep working
though it.

Thanks for your time.

Ewan