tRev and Win Vista

Mark Talluto userev at canelasoftware.com
Sun Jul 25 14:06:43 EDT 2010

Interesting.  I will have to try it on 32 bit installations.  My main desktop only has 64 bit installations of Vista and Win 7.  I use Win 7 more that all the others these days.  I have an ASUS T91 that has Win 7 32 bit.  Will give that a try and report back.

Best regards,

Mark Talluto
http://www.canelasoftware.com