tRev and Win Vista

Alex Shaw alex at harryscollar.com
Sun Jul 25 12:39:13 EDT 2010

Hmm, been having same issue with tRev on a 64-bit windows7 desktop
machine here plus many other issues. Which is a shame because it has the
biggest monitor attached.

Don't have 32-bit win7 but seems to work ok on 32-bit xp on a 64-bit
machine (macbook via bootcamp).

Back to 64-bit win7, tRev and Revolution 4.0 itself seem to occasionally
leave 'ghost' processes when quitting, which requires going into task
manager to kill. Haven't really noticed this with any standalones I've
produced.

regards
alex