Estimate/Quotation program, help me please..... (Ted Mills)

Francis Nugent Dixon effendi at wanadoo.fr
Sun Jul 25 06:14:36 EDT 2010

Ted,

Most of the guys on this forum could run off
that little stack in much less time than it would
take to explain how you should do it.

I think that the BEST kick-start you could get
would be if someone built a stack for you, with
right number of cards, coded the scripts in card
1 to show you how it's done, and then let you code
the other scripts on the other cards, learning as
you go ...... Half an hour on Skype (vocal) to explain
how to use the IDE, and you'd be flying solo in a day.

Most of us (I imagine) have model stacks, and
model scripts that they could use to help build
your stack quickly. I could run off a working
model in less than a day (just for the fun).

If no other helpful soul offers assistance, mail
me off-forum, and I'll give you a few hours of
my time for free.

If we think back far enough, I'm sure that most
of us were as bewildered as you when they wanted
to write their first stack application. It's just
like your first driving lesson ........ :>)

Regards

-Francis

"Nothing should ever be done for the first time !"