OT: Mac vs Win partisanship is unnecessary

Steve King st.king42 at ntlworld.com
Sat Jul 24 04:13:49 EDT 2010

Joe

Can you not use windows magnifier, from the accessories menu? This will work
on anything displayed on the screen so is application independent.

Cheers
Steve
Joe wrote
Gentlepeople,

I have to take exception to this. Visually challenged as I am, virtually all
Windows applications, including the Desktop, are mostly impossible for me to
read. Particularly the Dialogs. I realize there is an ability to use a
larger text, but far too limited. I need to blow things up really big.
Occasionally I'll have a problem with Mac apps as well. I really dislike the
size of things in iChat. I wish there were a way to increase the size of the
Main Menus. With my large screen I have plenty of Real Estate.

Sorry for the gripping! Wait'll my hearing gets worse. (smile)

Joe Wilkins