OT: Mac vs Win partisanship is unnecessary

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 15:44:54 EDT 2010

On 07/23/2010 10:34 PM, stephen barncard wrote:
> Sumo unfortunately uses Flash.

That is not unfortunate for Linux users: I have just been using it
without a backward
thought on my Ubuntu box. I often use it on my G4 Mac, and about half an
hour ago
I tested it through IceWeasel on my PPC Mac Mini that is currently
flirting with Debian.

If you really imagine anybody serious is going to do their artwork on an
iPad or an iPhone
I think you may be wrong;

First of; how on earth do you connect some sort of pointing device or
something like a
Wacom pad?

Steve Jobs can spend all the time he wants trying to draw pretty
pictures in iPad . . .  :)