Estimate/Quotation program, help me please.....

tm274 tm1274 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 11:54:00 EDT 2010

Hi Al,

Below is an image of what I am using now, I would like to automate this in
program form and add a few questions and answers with pricing so that it is
not only a way to configure a "system" but will give pricing on the spot.

http://runtime-revolution.278305.n4.nabble.com/file/n2300376/Configurator.jpg

I will build the interface for the first portion shortly and upload it for
review and maybe someone will have some ideas on how to code the scripting
for it. Thanks for your input on this project.