revBrowserCallScript?

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Thu Jul 22 08:49:52 EDT 2010

Scott,

Try something along the lines of:

get revBrowserCallScript(sBrowserId, "testMe()")

or

get revBrowserCallScript(sBrowserId, "javascript:testMe();")

As far as I know, you can't invoke javascript functions without the
parenthesis. In that call of yours you are refering to a variable named
testMe and not the testMe() function.

Hope this helps.

Andre