[OT-Rodeo] Still waiting for the aha moment

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Wed Jul 21 22:18:49 EDT 2010

Thanks Jerry.  Just so you know, I already purchased Rodeo for it's
potential!

I guess your answer falls into the category mentioned in my original
email of "it's early days yet" and that's fine.  I looked at the
countdown to release link and I'l wait with "bated" breath for July
27th when the data objects are scheduled for release, that's one of my
major concerns right now although I'm guessing there won;t be any
sqlite connectivity.

I agree with your philosophy of trying to keep things simpler and also
agree that Revolution can be phenomenally difficult to comprehend,
especially for new users, but sometimes complexity is the price you
have to pay for power - a delicate balance!

Pete Haworth