How can I direct revGoURL to a specific browser?

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Wed Jul 21 17:52:11 EDT 2010

Jacqueline,

My Rev app is working great and doing exactly what I want. The problem is the web page only works in IE and I have no control over what browser the user has set as their default. If it isn't IE, then the page doesn't work correctly.

It is the page itself that doesn't work in Firefox.

Bill Vlahos
InfoWallet (http://www.infowallet.com) is about keeping your important life information with you, accessible, and secure.