Encoding property of stack?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Jul 21 17:43:06 EDT 2010

Hello,

If I remember correctly, Rev checks the encoding of a stack when it
opens a stack. If a stack was created on Windows and is opened on Mac,
Rev checks the text encodings of all fields and converts the contents.

I thought/hoped there was a property, which tells me whether a stack
was lastly saved on either Mac or Windows/Linux. Am I wrong?

I already know a way to work around the problem, but I would like to
do this with old stacks without saving them again.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com