AW: OT: How to restore a complete HD on Mac?

François Chaplais francois.chaplais at mines-paristech.fr
Wed Jul 21 15:37:18 EDT 2010

Le 21 juil. 2010 à 11:30, Tiemo Hollmann TB a écrit :

> Oh thanks Phil, I could have thought about that,
> but coming from windows, sometimes I still think Macs can do "magic things"
> without caring about the basic techniques :)
> Tiemo

Incidentally, I was playing Diablo II with two deaths in a row(if you know Diablo II, you know this stinks) and so, instead of going to an almost certain third death, I entered time machine and restored the Diablo folders from the day before and Booom! instant hero reconvery!
Not very elegant, but quite effective.
Best,
	François