(data grid) [solved] Can't get the text selected in the Edit Field When It Opens

Andre.Bisseret Andre.Bisseret at inria.fr
Wed Jul 21 08:56:48 EDT 2010

Sorry Trevor for my last message;

Just after sending I tried to refresh my data grids after assigning
then the default column behavior button

Thus,
For each of the 12 data grids (they have the same name "tabloMois"),
I made:

set the dgProps["default column behavior"] of group "tabloMois" of
this cd to the long id of btn "My default column behavior" of cd 1 of
this stack
dispatch "ResetList" to grp "tabloMois" of this cd

This last line was what was being missing

All is working like a charm now ;-)))

Thanks a lot for your attention and time

Best regards

André