DATAGRID dgDragImageIndex problem

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Wed Jul 21 08:42:56 EDT 2010

On Jul 21, 2010, at 4:00 AM, JosepM wrote:

> button "Data Grid": compilation error at line 305 (export: missing
> 'to'),
> char 26

I was able to test the code just now and pControl is a complete
reference already so my suggestion won't do any good. The reference
looks like this:

group id 1093 of group id 1013 of group id 1011 of group id 1004 of
card id 1002 of stack "Untitled 1"

I'm not sure why opening Quartam Reports would cause the data in the
dgDragImage image to be from another stack. As far as I can tell there
is no way for the line:

export snapshot from pControl to image "dgDragImage" of me as PNG

to get image data from a control other than the one in the data grid.
You are going to need to add some code to debug at which point the
image data in the "dgDragImage" image is being assigned the wrong data.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems