[OT-Rodeo] Last minute call to get onboard with pre-realase conditions!

Vokey, John vokey at uleth.ca
Tue Jul 20 23:15:07 EDT 2010

Ignoring the repeated spelling error, I chose not to buy-in to the early release bargain (and, it is a bargain);  Instead, I want Jerry et al. to be able to leverage this thing to the point where it is actually affordable *for them*.  So, I will wait and pay the full freight. I am so impressed with what they have accomplished to this point that full freight on just that, alone, is worth it.

See <http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html>