[OT-Rodeo] Last minute call to get onboard with pre-realase conditions!

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Tue Jul 20 18:46:12 EDT 2010

Hey, Bob!

Everything in Rodeo is a definition. And there are two types: UI elements and actions.

You link your defined UI elements to actions. Your logic is in the action definition. Everything written VERY much like Rev code.

Look at the examples in the Samples on the Rodeo home page. Read the Docs, they're pretty thorough. Also the Language guide. Even non-Texans have been able to read them.

Best,

Jerry Daniels

Join the Rodeo pre-release:
http://rodeoapps.com/limited-pre-release-offer