[OT-Rodeo] Last minute call to get onboard with pre-realase conditions!

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Tue Jul 20 18:29:09 EDT 2010

We want to thank everyone for their support of Rodeo and our team. It means a lot to all of us.

In fact...

So much goodness is pouring out of my laptop from the list here, that I am surrounded by cute little woodland creatures who now feel safe and secure. Even the raccoons.

Seriously...

Thanks and keep it comin'! 6 hours and 32 minutes left until the midnight deadline.

Best,

Jerry Daniels

Join the Rodeo pre-release:
http://rodeoapps.com/limited-pre-release-offer