[OT-Rodeo] Last minute call to get onboard with pre-realase conditions!

Paul Looney simplsol at aol.com
Tue Jul 20 15:57:03 EDT 2010

Devin,
They way Jerry explained it to me is that you would be able to deploy
to any server.
I believe they are working on that this week.
----
BTW I am astounded at the progress they have made on this.
They have accomplished things in a month that I expected to take a year.
The outlook for Rodeo is very bright. I can't wait. And, given
Jerry's reputation for followingthrough, it will probably all arrive
sooner instead of later.
The current (until mid-night Austin time) price of $89.00 is way too
low. The only good thing that can be said about it is: anyone with a
mild interest in web-standard programming can certainly afford to
risk that amount.
---
BTW #2
For our company, we will use Rodeo primarily on the LAN - rather than
the web. The Rodeo architecture even works for personal apps with or
without a server - as I understand it.
Paul Looney