RevBrowserOpen et mac os x

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 13:55:42 EDT 2010

What Mark means is that you can wrap your browser opening statements
in the 'if' he suggested. It checks to see if the revbrowser external
is loaded yet.  If you're been using a preopenstack handler to try and
start up the browser thats the problem, its not there yet. I think
using openstack is far enough along to be safe, but using the If to
see if its actually there at the time you're trying to load it. If its
not there yet, the error message lets you know.

on altBrowserOn
if the extternalCommands of stack "Home" contains "browser" then

put the windowid of this stack into tWinID
put revBrowserOpen(tWinID, field "adresse" of card navigateur) into
sBrowserId
revBrowserSet sBrowserId, "showborder","true"
revBrowserSet sBrowserId, "rect",rect of img "browserimage" of card
navigateur

else

answer information "The revbrowser external wasn't loaded!"

end if

end altBrowserOn