On-Rev [Off Topic?]

Michael Kann mikekann at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 20 13:17:58 EDT 2010

Greg and Bob,

The following works for me. Executable, the file need not be.

<?rev
put the long date && the long time
?>

-- On the desktop the time appears in the msg box. On the on-rev server it goes out to your webpage --

The file name is something.irev

The problem might lie in the following statement:

"The code was placed using an HMTL markup item inserted into an HTML text box."

Not quite sure exactly what that means, but it might be that there is a case where you have something like the following:

<HTML>
good stuff
</HTML>
<?rev