[OT-Rodeo] Last minute call to get onboard with pre-realase conditions!

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Tue Jul 20 09:20:51 EDT 2010

Jan, you are correct. We wrote the Rodeo client ourselves in Xcode without any outside talent. We combined many of the elements of the Rev version of Rodeo Editor and the web version of our editor.

MJ, me and Sarah worked on the Rodeo 2.0 release. Sarah did the heavy lifting, but we all pitched in and made our deadline for the Rodeo Developers' Summit (our online developer conference via GoToWebinar).

Best,

Jerry Daniels

Join the Rodeo discussion:
http://rodeoapps.com/rodeo-discuss-among-yourselves