Datagrid stopper out of the gate

Jim Ault jimaultwins at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 19 13:15:45 EDT 2010

True, but as I was just following the online tutorial, and copy-paste
code did not work.
In fact, once Rev crashed.
I now know the error was in my string trick to create the header, not
Rev 3.5

You are correct in the best practice department.
My client app will have error checking before the data ever hits the
datagrid and I will use fixed headers and grid dimensions.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas