Datagrid stopper out of the gate

Jim Ault jimaultwins at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 19 07:37:05 EDT 2010

When I use

> put false into keyy
> set the dgText[keyy] of  group "postTimeDgrd" to IT
the header labels in line 1 become the first row of data
and the rest of the data fills in all of the columns.

and by making one change... false to true

> put true into keyy
> set the dgText[keyy] of  group "postTimeDgrd" to IT
the grid only has data in the first column
as if the only column header that matched was the first one.

So let's say I did not use the correct spelling for column 2 "Race"
wouldn't the default be for new columns to be created to accommodate?

Jim Ault
Las Vegas