visibility of a second stack called from a main stack

wayne durden wdurden at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 15:49:06 EDT 2010

My apologies to the list, it turns out that the flashed border was in fact
the border of yet a third stack that the second stack was calling upon for
data...  LOL,  I simply needed to handle the visibility of that third stack
as it was being called from stack 2.

Thanks for your time and help and suggestions anyway Mark.  I hope they
prove helpful to someone in another search context at some time...

The generosity on this list cannot be over praised!

Wayne