Personal suggestion for fixing the Linux situation

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 09:12:35 EDT 2010

On 07/16/2010 04:30 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:
> Richmond wrote:
>> The other one that "gets a bit much" is that the Dictionary is glacially
>> slow.
>
> Have you tried Björnke's BvG Docu?:
> <http://bjoernke.com/?target=bvgdocu>
>
> It works similarly to MC's, and is much more responsive than Rev's.
> It would be helpful to get your feedback on comparative performance.

I have used it intermittently on Mac; my only criticism being that
search terms are too strict.

Just tried it on Linux and it works "right speedily"' significantly
better than the standard dox.

"Too strict""

searched for 'player' in the standard dox, and get: player, player,
vcplayer, videoClipPlayer +

in BvG Docu get only player & player.