ListMagic question LMListEdited

Jim Bufalini jim at visitrieve.com
Wed Jul 14 17:39:44 EDT 2010

William wrote:

> Hi
>
> I am using ListMagic also and have found no answers to my support
> questions. It is important to know that ListMagic is not compatible
> with tRev (you cannot quit out of a stack using tRev that has
> listMagic without runrev freezing with the window open on the "locked
> script" of listmagic's stack).
>
> I'm trying to convert all my listmagic fields to DataGrids to avoid
> that although it would be simpler to use listMagic if only support
> questions were answered or if it wasn't locked.
>
> It is hard to do what you are trying to do with listmagic also because
> it's DARN stack is locked. I think the lesson is to never include any
> third party anything in any project that is a locked stack. At least
> that is the lesson I've learned.

The last email I have from you on this issue was a copy of an email you sent
to Jerry on June 19, 2010. I was never able to duplicate the issue and
assumed the issue was resolved on Jerry's side. I take it he was not able to
duplicate the issue either. I have the latest version of tRev and ListMagic
1.1.4 and running on Rev 4.0 and am still not able to duplicate this issue
(I just tried it again).

In an email you sent me on 12/13/09, you said you were going to send me a
stack that demonstrated the problem. I never received that stack. If you had
sent it to me, then please send it again to support at sosmartsoftware.com.
Thank you.

Aloha from Hawaii,

Jim Bufalini