ListMagic question LMListEdited

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Wed Jul 14 14:35:19 EDT 2010

Hi

I am using ListMagic also and have found no answers to my support
questions. It is important to know that ListMagic is not compatible
with tRev (you cannot quit out of a stack using tRev that has
listMagic without runrev freezing with the window open on the "locked
script" of listmagic's stack).

I'm trying to convert all my listmagic fields to DataGrids to avoid
that although it would be simpler to use listMagic if only support
questions were answered or if it wasn't locked.

It is hard to do what you are trying to do with listmagic also because
it's DARN stack is locked. I think the lesson is to never include any
third party anything in any project that is a locked stack. At least
that is the lesson I've learned.

http://www.bluewatermaritime.com