File lists

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 20:51:01 EDT 2010

On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 10:14 AM, J. Landman Gay
<jacque at hyperactivesw.com>wrote:

> And just WHERE were you all weekend?! :)
>
> It's school holidays and my boys are in town, so scuba diving, canyoning,
trekking, cycling, dam building, movie going, chocolate consuming, slushee
drinking, pizza eating...

And in the future, could you check in here every, say, 20 minutes or so, in
> case someone needs you again?
>
> I dream of such pleasures, unfortunately I have a day job that not only
regularly takes me outside the reaches of the www but seems to creep all to
often into the wee small hours of the night:-( Could you write me a
recommendation that I can give to my boss that says my Job Description NEEDS
to include having 24/7 global access to the internet, have Rev open and
running on my Desktop and must check the List every 20 min:-)