[ANN] revIgniter v1.3.6b released

Ralf Bitter rabit at dimensionB.de
Tue Jul 13 18:38:10 EDT 2010

Hi Alejandro,

thanks for the kind words.
I'm afraid, but there is currently no
PDF version of the documentation.

So the only way to  read it offline is to
download the whole package and
open the html pages from your hard drive.

Regarding samples: As I am constantly
testing I have lots of them. But as they were
never intended to be made open to the public
they look really ugly (code and output).
So they would need to be tweaked in some way,
but this is what I intend to do to fill the new
tutorials section in the user guide.

Kind regards

Ralf