RunRev Script Editor and Linux

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Jul 12 19:04:10 EDT 2010

Richmond wrote:

> Having found that it is well-nigh impossible to copy-paste from the
> RunRev 4 script editor
> in Linux (GNOME), I thought I would crack out the old script editor:
>
> 1. RunRev 2.2.1: no joy.
>
> 2. Metacard 2.5: no joy.
>
> What does this tell us?

It tells us that this needs further testing, because I just went into
Ubuntu 10.04 with Rev 4.0 and MC 4.0 and was able to copy and paste
scripts within each script editor, between them, and between each of
them and GEdit.

Not sure what's up with your setup, but it may be helpful to review the
details and compare with the experience of other GNOME users to pin down
the root cause.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World