File lists

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Jul 12 02:11:36 EDT 2010

Mark Wieder wrote:
> Jacque-
>
> Sunday, July 11, 2010, 8:02:44 PM, you wrote:
>
>>    filter tFiles without "*.app*" -- remove apps
>
> You may want to change that to
>
>    filter tFiles without "*.app" -- remove apps
>
> just to be safe so you don't catch "My.appliances" or
> "An.apple.a.day".

I knew someone would bring that up. :) There's a trailing slash at the
end of the file path because of the -F flag in the shell command. I
suppose I could check the last character instead. I also had to add more
checks for the other odd characters the -F flag inserts at the end,
asterisks in particular.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com