File lists

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 20:47:34 EDT 2010

Based on information in the link below, I believe you can do
getFileInfo -aB <directoryname>  where -aB checks to see if the bundle
attribute bit is set, unfortunately, according to information in the
same page,  http://stackoverflow.com/questions/121147/determine-if-a-directory-is-a-bundle-or-package-in-the-mac-os-x-terminal
this will only work if the bundle attribute is set, but if its not the
folder can still be considered a bundle. In my testing .app folders
mostly do NOT have this bit set. If you look at the linked page
though, there is more useful info that might help.