Go to a web page automatically

Pierre Sahores psahores at free.fr
Sat Jul 10 13:42:29 EDT 2010

Mike,

To get all the associated files (images, css, javascripts) fine loading along the main html file, you need to replace the relative path of those ones by the absolutes ones, if they are not loading from the same path than your irev script including the "get url ; put it" commands.

<?rev
get url "http://www.runrev.com"

replace the relative path of the css by the absolute one in it
replace the relative path of the javascript by the absolute one in it
replace the relative path of the image by the absolute one in it
etc...

put it
?>

Best, P.