(DataGrid) is there a message when the user has edited a cell ?

Andre.Bisseret Andre.Bisseret at inria.fr
Fri Jul 9 10:01:30 EDT 2010

Bonjour TheSlug,

  Thank you for your reply.

Seems I am missing something

I have 2 fields under the datagrid where I want to put the total of 2
columns of the datagrid  (fldTotDébit and fldTotCrédit)

In the script of the datagrid, I put:

on closeFieldEditor pFieldEditor
    set the text of fld "fldTotDébit" to the uSumOfColumn["Débit"] of me
    set the text of fld "fldTotCrédit" to the uSumOfColumn["Crédit"]
of me
end closeFieldEditor

but when I edit a cell of the datagrid nothing happens
Could be because I don"t know what should be the parameter pFieldEditor?

André