New Window App allows programming for iPhone!

charles61 cszasz at mac.com
Wed Jul 7 10:38:31 EDT 2010

I just came across a link to a new Windows program, DragonFireSDK, that
allows Windows users to program for the iPhone without using Apple's SDK. I
believe the program sells for $49. I went to the site last night but did not
write down the details. I tried to go to the site a moment ago to confirm
the price but I could not access it. I guess the site may be getting a lot
of hits today!
DragonFireSDK includes a cross-platform library and an iPhone simulator. The
program uses C/C++ language. Here is the link: http://www.dragonfiresdk.com/