Audio Plugin Update; Franklin 3D Mailing List

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Tue Jul 6 11:52:08 EDT 2010

Hello all,

Just a quick update on the audio plugin - we've picked out a set of
libraries and the developers (we have two assigned to this project) are
making sure the libraries are good enough for, at a minimum, Windows and Mac
OS X. I think also Linux is a possibility but its still a bit early.

The licensing will be about what you expect - unlimited deployment, X # of
months of updates.

There should be a mailing list going up soon too for it, just like we set
one up for Franklin 3D (yesterday).

The Franklin 3D list is here and you can subscribe to it the usual way: