[BUG?] Can anyone here confirm that RevBrowserSnapshot works?

Robert Mann rman at free.fr
Fri Jul 2 06:43:36 EDT 2010

Hi I did experience trouble with browser snapshot. I did not relate it to
double screen.... I retested and found out the following that can help :

1) take the browser sampler, open on main screen, use snapshot. All works
fine.
2) drag the pile to 2nd screen : use snapshot : there comes garbage (gray
lines..)
3) drag back to main screen : use snapshot : PROBLEM REMAINS, yu still get
garbage!
4) solution is to move to another card, and come back, in effect launching a
new browser, and works again.

=>  gray line snapshot garbage off the main screen seems to be persistent
once it occurs. It's like Herpes..