Mac Standalone Bug

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Jul 1 12:40:43 EDT 2010

Bill Vlahos wrote:
> That doesn't fix it in 4.0.

Here's one more way to deal with the problem. Keep destroystack set to
false as before, and destroywindow as well. Add this to a preOpenStack
handler:

if the platform = "macOS" and the environment is not "development"
then set the menubar of this stack to "myMenuGroup"

Build your standalone with the menubar property turned off; that is,
build it as though it were for Windows with the menu group showing. When
your standalone launches, it will set the menubar on a Mac and the stack
will resize as you'd expect.

I've used this and it has always worked.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com