Intelligent sorting: A bit of a poser

Michael Kann mikekann at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 1 09:15:19 EDT 2010

Klaus and Colin are the go-to guys. Here's a solution that is a bit more general. If you have different words before the numbers appear you can do the following. I'm sure it's as slow as molasses in winter, but it might give you some ideas.

Mike
------------------------------------
-- data in fld 1
------------------------------------