Capturing photographs

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Sun Jan 31 14:37:07 EST 2010

 I built something similar in runRev but had to use Applescript to accomplish most of it. It takes a picture and then emails it to me.

I had to cover up the little light on the iSight with black tape.

PS I managed to 'catch' someone at the office going on my computer after I had left. It sent the picture to my iPhone and I was able to turn around and head back to the office.

Not perfect or finished but interesting anyway.

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
3mcgrath at comcast.net

iTunes Library Suite - libITS
Information and download can be found on this page:
http://www.lazyriversoftware.com/RevOne.html