stack blendlevel with opaque controls?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Sat Jan 30 17:07:46 EST 2010

If you add an enhancement request in the RQQC, I'll vote for it, and I would
guess probably a few others would as well.

And since we're talking about enhancing windows and such, allow me to
shamelessly plug a couple of enhancement requests:

8542 - Enable Graphics To Act As Masks For Other Objects
Masking windows and objects would be a heck of a lot easier being able to
use graphics.

4198 - Setting stack's windowShape resets stack's shadow
Gonna need this one fixed if we want to make resizable custom windows cross
platform.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director