Help!?! Global GameJam

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Fri Jan 29 22:55:34 EST 2010

Recently, David Bovill wrote:

> Can someone advise on the latest in terms of Flash / Rev integration -
> either via QuickTime or embedded browser? How can I get the communication
> going?

As Josh mentioned, Flash doesn't play with QuickTime anymore; revBrowser is
your only option.  But then one would have to ask, why use Rev at all?
Since Flash is an interactive platform, layering Rev on top of it doesn't
add anything.  It seems you'd be better off producing something natively in
Rev, but I'm guessing you'll be hard pressed to find other game developers
using Rev.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director